[Sticky] An Introduction to Personal Agility  

RSS

Peter Stevens
Author Admin
22/02/2017 9:48 am  

Yesterday I spoke with Piyali, host of Discuss Agile, about the essentials of My Personal Agility. What started out as a way to get more get stuff done has become a way to do more that matters, organize yourself and your environment, recognize who you are, and influence who you are becoming.

We talked about how it works and what it can do for you: 

ReplyQuote
Laura Quattri
Member Moderator
16/05/2017 4:07 pm  

Hey everyone,

I just came across this and I thought: well, that's Personal Agility....  so I am sharing it with you.

'Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible' - Francis of Assisi

ReplyQuote
Peter Stevens
Member Admin
19/05/2017 1:40 pm  

Hi Laura, Cool stuff! I would suggest you start this as a new post, not as a replay. As it is potentially it's own discussion topic....

ReplyQuote
Maria Matarelli
Member Admin
19/01/2018 5:24 am  

Wow, such an impactful statement about Personal Agility! "What started out as a way to get more get stuff done has become a way to do more that matters, organize yourself and your environment, recognize who you are, and influence who you are becoming."  Love this!

Also, great idea to have a separate discussion around the quote Laura found "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible" - Francis of Assisi

There are many layers that could be peeled back here.

ReplyQuote

Join this discussion

Please login below or create an account if you do not have one yet.

login nowregister now
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register