Coaching my collegues with starting personal agility  

RSS

René Wettler
Member Moderator
26/01/2018 10:22 am  

After my short introductions of Personal Agiliy to interested collegues in our company three of them decided that they want to start it! As their personal coach I start with the question "What transformation in yourself do you hope to achieve through Personal Agility?" Then let's see if they have already decided for themselves "what really matters". Looking forward to my first coaching session:-)

ReplyQuote
Maria Matarelli
05/02/2018 4:42 am  

That is awesome, René! I really appreciate that first question "What transformation in yourself do you hope to achieve through Personal Agility?" That's a very powerful coaching question! We look forward to hearing more after your first coaching session.

Thank you for spreading the word and introducing the concept at work - thats fantastic!

Chris Kruppa liked
ReplyQuote
René Wettler
Member Moderator
10/02/2018 4:29 pm  

Thanks @Maria 

Well here some more details after my coaching sessions with three PA "beginners": It seems to be quite easy for them to summarize their personal goals for using PA. A bigger effort though is needed to cut their quite big elephants "what really matters" into smaller tasks for their "what could I do"-column.

They may especially need now some more coaching support to prevent them from giving up before having even fully startet. Anyone wants to share her/his experiences what's the best way to make big elephants smaller? Either as a coach or a coachee...Thanks for some more inspiring ideas!

ReplyQuote

Join this discussion

Please login below or create an account if you do not have one yet.

login nowregister now

Working

Please Login or Register